MERCY Aigbe's Stylist Takes Responsibility For The Red Dress Scandal

Mercy Aigbe’s Stylist Takes Responsibility For The Red Dress
Scandal
by Ameborguy....

Days after a bittered bride took to social media to call out a
Nigerian designer, Maryam Elisha of RikatoByMe, for giving out
her wedding reception dress to actress Mercy Aigbe for her 40th
birthday photoshoot, Mercy’s stylist, has now come forward to
take responsibility for the whole issue.
Mercy’s stylist ‘Styledbyseun took to Instagram today, taking
responsibility for the issue. He wrote;
I would like to apologize to my Client regarding the ongoing ”
RED DRESS SAGA ” involving my client “MERCY AIGBE” who
contracted me to style her for her 40th birthday photoshoot .
I picked up (4) four dresses on behalf of my client (Mercy Aigbe)
from the Fashion Designer ” RIKAOTO BY ME” on 28th
December,2017 for my client’s photoshoot of which the “Red
Dress” was one.
However, I was in no way informed it was a custom-made dress
for RIKAOTO’s BRIDE.
This has put a dent in my client’s image for which I am truly sorry
for as I handled the transaction on her behalf.
I would like to clearly state that my client Mercy Aigbe wasn’t
aware the dress was for anyone prior to when the news broke.
My heartfelt apologies to the affected bride as well; No bride
should be without her dress on her big day. I wasn’t aware the
Red Dress was hers and I am truly sorry for the disappointment
she exprerienced.
Thank you.

Share This Post on Facebook!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hot Gists...

U.S President Donald Trump Issues A Statement To African Leaders After “Shithole” Comment..

Man Committed Suicide After President Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill

Transfer News! Arsenal In Race To Sign This Boca Juniors Star,As The Walcott Set To Join Everton..

Na Wa!! See Engineering Student Who Fell From 6 ft Step@ Place Of Work....

UNBELIEVABLE MATCH!!! Barkley Scores At The End As Chelsea & Manchester United Draw 2 – 2 (Watch The Goals Highlight) Posted by Ameborblog... Trending SPORTS TRENDING Ross Barkley scored a 96th-minute equaliser to snatch a draw for Chelsea against Manchester United – sparking a touchline melee involving United boss Jose Mourinho. Barkley stabbed in from close range after David Luiz’s header had hit the post and a follow-up from Antonio Rudiger had been saved, with Mourinho appearing to react to the celebrations of a member of the Blues’ backroom staff. Defender Rudiger had headed the opener for the hosts after losing his marker Paul Pogba at a corner during a low-key first half. But United – who went into Saturday having won just one of their past 16 matches at Stamford Bridge – came to life in the second period. Anthony Martial controlled and volleyed in Ashley Young’s cross- shot to equalise, before drilling a 15-yard effort past Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga to put United ahead. However, Barkley grabbed a point for the hosts in dramatic fashion to maintain Chelsea’s unbeaten start to the Premier League season.

Course got missing....

YAWA DON GAS OO! ‘E-money’ Killed During Operation see (Graphic