Ewoo!!! A 17-year-old worker, Chukwuebuka Nwode, has been arrested by the Edo State Police Command for allegedly killing his employer, Peter Onoberhie.

Wonders shall never end ooo!!! A 17-year-old worker, Chukwuebuka Nwode, has been arrested by the Edo State Police Command for allegedly killing his employer, Peter Onoberhie.
"I didn't simply have any idea what came over me to kill him. I have been living with my mom in Ondo State for the beyond 16 years. In this way, when I turned 17, I chose to leave for Benin City. At the point when I got to Benin City, I initially began some work in a bread kitchen. After I landed the bread shop position, I went to my town however when I got back from the town, my supervisor said my administrations were not generally required. "After I was laid off from my bread kitchen work, I landed this position (at the water production line). Subsequent to working for quite a while, I chose to kill and take his vehicle. I went to meet him while staring at the TV in his room around evening time and cut him with a kitchen blade. Day to day Prayers
"In the first part of the day, I went to Ring Road to search for a driver since I don't have any idea how to drive. I met somebody who could drive and took him to the house and drove the vehicle to Uwelu spare parts market to sell it. However, we were secured by the carefulness bunch who later gave us to the police." In the mean time, the state police order said it captured 11 suspects for supposed murder, burglary, and banditry. The News Agency of Nigeria investigated Friday that Bello said three suspects were captured for supposed theft, three for supposed murder; two for supposed banditry, and three others for trick, burglary and murder. He added that displays recuperated inside the period included three slice to-estimate weapons, one vehicle, one used cartridge, and one unused cartridge. Others included one AK-49, four void magazines, grouped charms, three AK-49 used cartridges, and one red beret. "We likewise recuperated three cell phones, bank ATM card, vehicle number plate, three identifications, as well as a Lexus Jeep," Bello said. The PPRO said the police order, under the administration of the Commissioner of Police, Abutu Yaro, was carried out to the battle against all types of violations in the state.

Comments

Hot Gists...

U.S President Donald Trump Issues A Statement To African Leaders After “Shithole” Comment..

Man Committed Suicide After President Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill

Transfer News! Arsenal In Race To Sign This Boca Juniors Star,As The Walcott Set To Join Everton..

Na Wa!! See Engineering Student Who Fell From 6 ft Step@ Place Of Work....

UNBELIEVABLE MATCH!!! Barkley Scores At The End As Chelsea & Manchester United Draw 2 – 2 (Watch The Goals Highlight) Posted by Ameborblog... Trending SPORTS TRENDING Ross Barkley scored a 96th-minute equaliser to snatch a draw for Chelsea against Manchester United – sparking a touchline melee involving United boss Jose Mourinho. Barkley stabbed in from close range after David Luiz’s header had hit the post and a follow-up from Antonio Rudiger had been saved, with Mourinho appearing to react to the celebrations of a member of the Blues’ backroom staff. Defender Rudiger had headed the opener for the hosts after losing his marker Paul Pogba at a corner during a low-key first half. But United – who went into Saturday having won just one of their past 16 matches at Stamford Bridge – came to life in the second period. Anthony Martial controlled and volleyed in Ashley Young’s cross- shot to equalise, before drilling a 15-yard effort past Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga to put United ahead. However, Barkley grabbed a point for the hosts in dramatic fashion to maintain Chelsea’s unbeaten start to the Premier League season.

Course got missing....

YAWA DON GAS OO! ‘E-money’ Killed During Operation see (Graphic