My Side Chick, My Personal Ashewo’ -Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday...

‘My Side Chick, My Personal Ashewo’ -Ik Ogbonna Celebrates
Wife On Her Birthday




by Ameborguy




ENTERTAINMENT

 Nollywood superstar actor, Ik Ogbonna, whose wife, Sonia
Morales Ogbonna turned a year older today, took to Instagram
to celebrate the lady he has a child with.



Penning down a heartfelt birthday message to his wife, Ik
Ogbonna thanked his wife for abandoning her glorious youth to
build and grow with him.



He wrote;

    ”Happy birthday to a damsel who abandoned her glorious youth
to build and grow with an ambitious bald headed stubborn man
like me .. I have learnt a lot from you @sonialareinaa and I have
never and will never take ur wisdom for granted.


You are not
just a blessing to me and my son but to anyone that’s willing to
listen to you . You thought me how to stay positive.. and
encouraged my hustle

 I would never try to change you or judge u coz u are perfect the
way you are. And YES I know it’s not easy leaving a completely
different culture , style , believes and way of life and coming
down here to embrace all we have to offer … I have indeed
watched u struggle to balance even tho u try to hide it but hey ..


  I am glad and proud of the woman you have become ?????? my
MOTTO still remains – let them talk and let me, love ? ?????? my
imperfect is a joke when it comes to u and without pressure we
counting years .. remain U , remain my wife , my side chick , my
personal ashewo, my crush , my nigga , my home girl and let’s
huddle this life together.







 Happy birthday bebolinna @sonialareinaa
YOU KNOW U ARE BEAUTIFUL AS IN DROP DEAD BEAUTY ..

 A MASTER PIECE BUT UR HEART IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL??
On her own part, Sonia who also penned down a birthday
message to herself wrote;



 Happy birthday to me God already blessed with the most
amazing human beings in this Universe that motivate & encourage
me to do better and be better,so I for sure know this year will
be the best one so far God thank you for this my Life,made it
from nowhere,but I wouldn’t have it any other way You Love
me too much








Share This Post on Facebook!

Comments

Hot Gists...

U.S President Donald Trump Issues A Statement To African Leaders After “Shithole” Comment..

Man Committed Suicide After President Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill

Transfer News! Arsenal In Race To Sign This Boca Juniors Star,As The Walcott Set To Join Everton..

Na Wa!! See Engineering Student Who Fell From 6 ft Step@ Place Of Work....

UNBELIEVABLE MATCH!!! Barkley Scores At The End As Chelsea & Manchester United Draw 2 – 2 (Watch The Goals Highlight) Posted by Ameborblog... Trending SPORTS TRENDING Ross Barkley scored a 96th-minute equaliser to snatch a draw for Chelsea against Manchester United – sparking a touchline melee involving United boss Jose Mourinho. Barkley stabbed in from close range after David Luiz’s header had hit the post and a follow-up from Antonio Rudiger had been saved, with Mourinho appearing to react to the celebrations of a member of the Blues’ backroom staff. Defender Rudiger had headed the opener for the hosts after losing his marker Paul Pogba at a corner during a low-key first half. But United – who went into Saturday having won just one of their past 16 matches at Stamford Bridge – came to life in the second period. Anthony Martial controlled and volleyed in Ashley Young’s cross- shot to equalise, before drilling a 15-yard effort past Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga to put United ahead. However, Barkley grabbed a point for the hosts in dramatic fashion to maintain Chelsea’s unbeaten start to the Premier League season.

Course got missing....

YAWA DON GAS OO! ‘E-money’ Killed During Operation see (Graphic