Lady Cries Out!! I Can't Keep Up With The Sex Urge Of My Bf- What Should I Do???

Lady Cries Out!! I Can’t Keep Up With The Sex Urge Of My BF –
What Should I Do?




by Ameborguy




OTHERS


Hello, Amebor Fans
A Nigerian lady needs your candid advice on what to do about
her ugly situation.
Read her story below:-





I had been with my boyfriend for about 5 months at this point,
and his sex drive was still as active as it had been when we first
got together.




I don’t mean he had a normal, healthy, sex drive. No. He wanted
sex all day, every day: when we first woke up, before going to
work, as soon as we got back from work, right before dinner,
right after dinner, an hour after that, right before bed.





Sometimes he would wake me up in the middle of the night to
have sex.


  Needless to say, I just couldn’t keep up. While his sex drive
remained the same, mine was dwindling.
However, I did want to at least try to compromise with him, and
we decided to buy herbal libido pills to help raise my sex drive.


  I.  took the pills for about 2 weeks with no improvement. My sex
drive remained the same. I decided to stop taking the pills since I
didn’t believe they were working. He was not happy about it.


 One morning, my boyfriend decided to make me coffee. I was in
the next room and heard, what sounded like, a pill being dropped
into an empty mug. Immediately I thought of the herbal pills.


 When he brought me the coffee, I asked him what he had put in
it, hoping he would admit what he did. He told me sugar and
cream, but mentioned nothing about the pill.


I looked into the mug and saw an oily residue accumulating at the
top of the coffee. I asked him what it was, and he said he had
no idea. 


    I looked into his mug, noticed there wasn’t an oily
substance in his, and confronted him about it. I told him I heard
the pill drop into the mug and that I was absolutely disgusted
with him.



  He finally admitted it, but didn’t think it was a big deal. I’m sorry,
but putting a substance into my coffee that I didn’t want to take,


just to satisfy his own desires, is so disgusting.
I am being pushed to end this relationship because I can’t keep up
to the sex, but we’ve been together for years. Ending it will not
be funny.
What the hell can I do his problem?



I need your candid advice Naijaloadites.
Thank you.





Share This Post on Facebook! And COMMENTS PLZ...

Comments

Hot Gists...

U.S President Donald Trump Issues A Statement To African Leaders After “Shithole” Comment..

Man Committed Suicide After President Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill

Transfer News! Arsenal In Race To Sign This Boca Juniors Star,As The Walcott Set To Join Everton..

Na Wa!! See Engineering Student Who Fell From 6 ft Step@ Place Of Work....

UNBELIEVABLE MATCH!!! Barkley Scores At The End As Chelsea & Manchester United Draw 2 – 2 (Watch The Goals Highlight) Posted by Ameborblog... Trending SPORTS TRENDING Ross Barkley scored a 96th-minute equaliser to snatch a draw for Chelsea against Manchester United – sparking a touchline melee involving United boss Jose Mourinho. Barkley stabbed in from close range after David Luiz’s header had hit the post and a follow-up from Antonio Rudiger had been saved, with Mourinho appearing to react to the celebrations of a member of the Blues’ backroom staff. Defender Rudiger had headed the opener for the hosts after losing his marker Paul Pogba at a corner during a low-key first half. But United – who went into Saturday having won just one of their past 16 matches at Stamford Bridge – came to life in the second period. Anthony Martial controlled and volleyed in Ashley Young’s cross- shot to equalise, before drilling a 15-yard effort past Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga to put United ahead. However, Barkley grabbed a point for the hosts in dramatic fashion to maintain Chelsea’s unbeaten start to the Premier League season.

Course got missing....

YAWA DON GAS OO! ‘E-money’ Killed During Operation see (Graphic